On Target Work Skills shall be delivering a new webinar titled, What is the difference between TAE40116 and TAE40122?
The TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training Assessment qualification has been released and RTOs are now beginning to take enrollments. You may have questions about this new qualification. And you may be wanting to know if you should upgrade your existing qualification. This webinar will provide information that is independent from any RTO delivering the new qualification. It is not part a recruitment or enrollment process.
The webinar has been designed for:
- People currently enrolled in the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification
- VET practitioners seeking clarification about the TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification.
Note: VET practitioners can use their attendance at this webinar as contribution towards their continuous professional development. A certificate shall be issued as proof of your attendance.
The webinar shall cover the following key points:
- Brief history about the development of the TAE40122 qualification
- What units of competency are equivalent? And what are not equivalent?
- Transition period from TAE40116 to TAE40122 qualification
- Different TAE40122 structures for different cohorts
- Volume or frequency of performance evidence
- Credit transfer and RPL pathway.
Note: Time will be available for you to ask your questions.
The webinar shall be conducted via Zoom. Therefore, you can attend the webinar from your workplace or home.
Date and start time
The next webinar shall be delivered on the following date:
Monday 3rd of April 2023, starts at 12:30pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Do you want to attend the webinar?
Email the completed Webinar Enrolment Form and make payment (refer to the following form for details).
Do you want further information about the webinar?
Ring Alan Maguire on 0493 065 396 to discuss.
Training trainers since 1986
2 thoughts on “Webinar: What is the difference between TAE40116 and TAE40122?”
Hi Alan, I have registered and paid for the webinar on the 3rd of Feb 2023. Looking forward to it and thanks for keeping us all connected and up to date. Cheers Vicky Sanos
Thank you Vicky. I will send the Zoom link to you soon. See you at the webinar.