This training program develops the work skills and knowledge required to manage workforce planning; with emphasis on performance-based workforce development. It has been designed for managers.
Essential work skills
Managers attending this training program shall learn the following work skills:
- Research workforce requirements
- Develop workforce development objectives, strategies and plans
- Implement initiatives to support workforce planning objectives
- Monitor and evaluate workforce, workgroup and individual performance.
The duration of the standard training program is two days.
- Customisation is available.
- Assessment of competency is additional.
The skills and knowledge learnt at a training program must be applied in the workplace. Each participant shall receive an invitation to a coaching session, half day group session or a follow up visit in their workplace. The agenda for this session or visit may include advice about skills application in the workplace, skills assessment and coaching.
Competency standard alignment
Australia’s VET system provides a comprehensive framework for the development of work skills. This training program is aligned to: BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning.
Combine this with other training programs that have been designed to support performance-based workforce development:
- Workforce development planning and budgeting
- Performance manager
- Workplace assessor
- Workplace trainer
- Apprentice supervisor
- Change agent
Do you need to improve performance in your workplace? Do you need assistance with your workforce development and training?