TAE40116 program designed to get results
On Target Work Skills has designed a TAE40116 program based on 5 learning blocks.
The 5 learning blocks are:
- The VET Framework (VET)
- Competency-based assessment (ASS)
- Competency-based training design (DES)
- Competency-based training delivery (DEL)
- Language, literacy and numeracy (LLN)
The following shows the number of competency standards, number of assessment tasks, and number of training days for each learning block or topic:
TAE40116 training and assessment strategy
Two versions of the TAE40116 program have been developed:
- Standard program (26 training days over 32 weeks)
- Fast-track program (20 training days over 27 weeks)
The development of the Training and Assessment Strategy (TAS) is the RTO’s responsibility. Each RTO must decide how many training days it will deliver based on the characteristics and needs of their learner cohort. However, advice or guidance can be provided.
TAE40116 implementation workshops
Three free implementation workshops are available when your RTO initially acquires the licence to use the TAE40116 resources:
- TAE40116 Implementation Workshop 1
- TAE40116 Implementation Workshop 2
- TAE40116 Implementation Workshop 3
Pricing for TAE40116 resources
- Initial acquisition price is $5,000
- Annual licence fee is $2,700
These dollar figures are current as at the 1st of February 2021. Like most things that cost money, they are subject to change. Contact On Target Work Skills to confirm or discuss.
And customisation of the TAE40116 resources can be negotiated.
Are you wanting more information about purchasing TAE40116 resources?
Training trainers since 1986