This training program develops the skills and knowledge required to manage a range of meetings including overseeing the meeting preparation processes, chairing meetings, organising the minutes and reporting meeting outcomes.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who are required to organise and manage meetings within their workplace, including conducting or managing administrative tasks in providing agendas and meeting material.
Essential work skills
Participants attending this training program shall learn the following essential work skills:
- Develop agenda
- Prepare for meetings
- Conduct meetings to ensure they are focused, time efficient and achieve the required outcomes
- Ensure meeting facilitation enables participation, discussion, problem-solving and resolution of issues
- Report outcomes of meetings.
The standard duration of this training program is two days.
- Customisation is available.
- Assessment of competency is additional.
The skills and knowledge learnt at a training program must be applied in the workplace. Each participant shall receive an invitation to a coaching session, half day group session or a follow up visit in their workplace. The agenda for this session or visit may include advice about skills application in the workplace, skills assessment and coaching.
Combine this with other work skills training:
- Personal effectiveness skills
- Project management skills
- Team leadership skills
- Meeting skills
- Report writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Customer service skills
- Selling skills
- Innovation skills
- Learning skills
Do you need to improve performance in your workplace? Do you need assistance with your work skills development and training?