This training program develops the skills and knowledge required to monitor and obtain feedback on own work performance and access learning opportunities for professional development.
It applies to individuals who are required to design their own work schedules and work plans and to establish priorities for their work.
Essential work skills
Participants attending this training program shall learn the following essential work skills:
- Monitor and obtain feedback on work performance
- Establish priorities, work goals and performance targets
- Design work schedules and work plans
- Implement time and task management strategies.
The standard duration of this training program is two days.
- Customisation is available.
- Assessment of competency is additional.
The skills and knowledge learnt at a training program must be applied in the workplace. Each participant shall receive an invitation to a coaching session, half day group session or a follow up visit in their workplace. The agenda for this session or visit may include advice about skills application in the workplace, skills assessment and coaching.
Combine this with other work skills training:
- Personal effectiveness skills
- Project management skills
- Team leadership skills
- Meeting skills
- Report writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Customer service skills
- Selling skills
- Innovation skills
- Learning skills
Do you need to improve performance in your workplace? Do you need assistance with your work skills development and training?