Anyone that knows me, will know that I create PowerPoint slides. It give me great satisfaction to quickly produce simple and effective visuals to support training that I design, develop, and deliver.
I have just developed a short training course titled, ‘How to create powerful PowerPoint presentations’. Here is a preview of some slides that I have produced for this training.
I hope you enjoy this online gallery tour.
1. Title slide
2. Agenda slide
3. Safety message
4. Fun facts about PowerPoint
5. A slide about minimising racial or gender bias
6. A colourful slide about colour
7. A slide about one of my favourite theorists
8. A balanced view
9. A slides about font type
10. A pretty slide that is pretty simple
11. What a difference a circle can make
12. A slide that leads into the next
13. It is simple to make your own icons
14. Select an appropriate SmartArt Graphic
15. A slide within a slide within a slide
About the training course
The ‘How to create powerful PowerPoint presentations‘ training course covers:
- Design principles
- Visual impact
- Visual style
- Colour theme
- Guides and gridlines
- Insert photos and icons
- Re-size, rotate handles, and cropping
- Insert tables, charts, and SmartArt Graphs
- Simple animation
- Don’t breach copyright
- 6 x 6 rule
- 10, 20, 30 rule.
Do you want to know more about this training course?
Training trainers since 1986