People studying for their TAE40116 or TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification or a TAE Skill Set may find useful information from this website.
Use the following links to find out more about Australia’s VET system.
- Accredited courses
- Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
- Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF)
- Australia’s VET system
- Assessment tools
- Assessment instruments
- Assessment requirements
- Assessment validation and moderation
- Competency standards
- Credit arrangements
- Dimensions of competency
- Employablity skills
- Endorsed components of Training Packages
- Foundation skills
- Integrated assessment
- Learning in the workplace
- Learning objectives
- Learning styles
- National VET register (training.gov.au)
- National VET regulator (ASQA)
- Nominal hours
- Non-endorsed components of Training Packages
- Reasonable adjustment
- Recognition of prior learning
- Risk assessment (safety)
- Scope of registration
- Skill sets
- Standards for RTOs
- Task breakdown
- Training and Assessment Strategy (TAS)
- Training packages
- Units of competency
- VET Quality Framework
- Volume of learning.
Are you a TAE40116/TAE40122 Student struggling with your studies? Do you want help with your TAE40116/TAE40122 studies?
Ring Alan Maguire on 0493 065 396 to discuss.
Training trainers since 1986