The Competency-based training delivery (DEL) cluster consists of three units:
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction.
Suggested research topics
- Robert Gagné (nine events of instruction)
- Malcolm Knowles (andragogy, adult learners, self-directed learning)
- Bloom’s Taxonomy (taxonomy of educational objectives)
- Learning in the workplace
Useful study references
The PowerPoint slides that have been prepared for use during training sessions are provided below. Select and download the relevant pdf file for your future reference.
People studying for their TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification may find further useful information on this website. Tap or click on the following ABC logo to find out more.
Do you employ trainers and you want to provide them with basic or advanced training and assessment skills?