Some TAE Students struggle with their TAE studies. A tutoring service is available to help individuals studying for:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE Upgrade, TAE Diploma or TAE Skill Set.
Your tutor will be Alan Maguire. He is qualified and highly experienced. Alan started training trainers in 1986, and during his extensive vocational education and training (VET) career has worked as:
- Instructional designer
- Project manager
- RTO auditor
- Program manager
- RTO manager
- VET adviser.
Alan has been across the delivery of the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment since it was introduced in 2004. He has delivered TAE training programs for TAFEs, private RTOs, and industry associations:
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Gordon Institute of TAFE
- Box Hill Institute of TAFE (and the Centre for Adult Education (CAE))
- Monash Student Association (MSA Training and Professional Development)
- RTO Leadership Institute
- Australian Industry Group (Ai Group)
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ANMF).
About the TAE Tutoring service
Each tutoring session shall be conducted using Zoom. The duration of a tutoring session is 60 minutes. You decide how many sessions you want. Sessions can be arranged for during the day, evenings, or weekends.
TAE Tutoring has been provided to people enrolled at the following RTOs:
Do you want more information? Ring Alan Maguire on 0493 065 396 to discuss.
Training trainers since 1986