On Target Work Skills offers a range of webinars that are aligned with TAE40116/TAE40122 studies.
Introduction to the Australian VET system
- How to use navigate and search training.gov.au website
- How to use training packages to meet client needs
- How to design competency-based assessment
- How to develop quality assessment tools
- How to conduct competency-based assessment
- RPL assessment: What is it? How to do it?
- Integrated assessment: What is it? Why do it?
- Assessment validation: What is it? How to do it?
Competency-based training design
- How to design competency-based training
- How to develop quality training resources
Competency-based training delivery
- How to plan, organise and deliver group-based training
- How to coordinate workplace learning
- How to conduct training evaluation
Online learning and assessment
- Introduction to online learning and assessment
- What is the difference between TAE40116 and TAE40122?
- National Microcredentials Framework
- Document design principles
- Project management
Do you want more information about these webinars? Or, are you looking for a TAE Tutor?
Ring Alan Maguire on 0493 065 396 to discuss.
Training trainers since 1986