The delivery of good training starts with good training design. And the design of competency-based training require an attention to particular details to ensure it is compliant within the Australian VET system.
On Target Work Skills is proud to be presenting an interactive webinar about how to design competency-based training. It has been designed as a professional development opportunity for trainers wanting to learn more about training program design or refresh their current competency.
The webinar shall be facilitated by Alan Maguire.
In this webinar you will learn the following techniques:
- How to estimate total training duration
- How to determine training program content
- How to use blocks of time to build a training program.
And topics covered during the webinar shall include:
- Establishing learning objectives
- Volume of learning and nominal hours
- Unpacking a unit of competency
- Interpretation and contextualisation
- Cognitive load and attention span
- Gagné’s 9-events of instruction.
Select one of the following:
- Tuesday 10th of August, 2021
- Wednesday 18th of August, 2021
- Thursday 26th of August, 2021
Start time 2:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, finish by 4:30pm.
You can attend from your workplace or home because the webinar will be delivered via Zoom.
Are you new to Zoom video conferencing? If you are, please don’t be concerned. The connection to Zoom is quick, and using Zoom is easy. Instructions about joining and using Zoom will be provided when your webinar enrolment is confirmed.
The webinar fee is $55 (includes certificate of attendance).
Webinar enrolment is essential.
Please call Alan Maguire on 0493 065 396 to reserve your place.
Training trainers since 1986