The TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification was released on the 8th of December 2022. There are six core units of competency:
- TAEASS412 Assess competence
- TAEASS413 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL411 Facilitate vocational training
- TAEDES411 Use nationally recognised training products to meet vocational training needs
- TAEDES412 Design and develop plans for vocational training
- TAEPDD401 Work effectively in the VET sector.
The above list is in alphabetical order for the unit codes.
About this article
This article focuses on the TAEDEL411 Facilitate vocational training unit of competency.
This unit has five elements:
- Plan and prepare for vocational training
- Customise vocational training
- Deliver face-to-face vocational training
- Support individual and group learning
- Review vocational training practice.
Assessment requirements for the TAEDEL411 unit
A TAE Student must demonstrate they have the following knowledge:
- Legislative and VET regulatory requirements relating to the facilitation of individual and group-based training
- RTO procedures for facilitating individual and group-based training
- Processes for interpreting nationally recognised training products to identify the standard of performance required
- Dimensions of competency and how they guide training practices
- Strategies and processes for identifying and organising foundation skills support for learners
- Learning theories and adult learning principles relevant to the learning cohort, and their application to the facilitation of individual and group-based training
- Training practices, methods and techniques for facilitating individual and group-based training
- Resources available to support identifying training facilitation techniques that suit different learners
- Techniques for customising session plans and learning resources to suit learner characteristics and needs
- WHS responsibilities relating to training, including common hazards and risks, and risk controls.
Do you need help with your TAE studies?
Are you a doing the TAE40116 or TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and are you struggling with your studies? Do you want help with your TAE40116 or TAE40122 studies?
Ring Alan Maguire on 0493 065 396 to discuss.
Training trainers since 1986
7 thoughts on “TAEDEL411 Facilitate vocational training”