The TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification was released on the 8th of December 2022. There are six core units of competency:
- TAEASS412 Assess competence
- TAEASS413 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL411 Facilitate vocational training
- TAEDES411 Use nationally recognised training products to meet vocational training needs
- TAEDES412 Design and develop plans for vocational training
- TAEPDD401 Work effectively in the VET sector.
The above list is in alphabetical order for the unit codes.
About this article
This article focuses on the TAEDES411 Use nationally recognised training products to meet vocational training needs unit of competency. It is the unit of competency that provides an introduction to the Australian competency-based VET system.
This unit has three elements:
- Prepare to use nationally recognised training products
- Analyse nationally recognised training products
- Apply and evaluate selected nationally recognised training products.
Assessment requirements for the TAEDES411 unit
A TAE Student must demonstrate they have the following knowledge:
- VET regulatory requirements for using nationally recognised training products
- Function of nationally recognised training products in a competency-based VET system
- Purpose and use of the the National Register of VET
- Structure, levels and overarching content of the AQF
- Purpose, structure and content of accredited courses and endorsed training package qualifications, skill sets, units of competency, and their associated assessment requirements
- Purpose, key content and use of support material relating to nationally recognised training products
- Basic overview of the nature, purpose and structure of current authorised Australian foundation skill frameworks
- Methodology relating to analysing and using nationally recognised training products to meet the skills and knowledge needs of learners.
Do you need help with your TAE studies?
Are you a doing the TAE40116 or TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and are you struggling with your studies? Do you want help with your TAE40116 or TAE40122 studies?
Ring Alan Maguire on 0493 065 396 to discuss.
Training trainers since 1986