The TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification was released on the 8th of December 2022. There are six core units of competency:
- TAEASS412 Assess competence
- TAEASS413 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL411 Facilitate vocational training
- TAEDES411 Use nationally recognised training products to meet vocational training needs
- TAEDES412 Design and develop plans for vocational training
- TAEPDD401 Work effectively in the VET sector.
The above list is in alphabetical order for units codes.
About this article
This article focuses on the TAEASS413 Participate in assessment validation unit of competency.
This unit has three elements:
- Prepare for validation activities
- Participate in validation activities
- Contribute to validation outcomes.
Assessment requirements for the TAEASS413 unit
An assessment task will be required to gather the specified Knowledge Evidence. A TAE Student must demonstrate they have the following knowledge:
- Legislative and VET regulatory requirements relating to assessing competence and participating in assessment validation activities
- Key aspects of assessment validation
- Key features of the RTO’s assessment system
- Dimensions of competency and how they guide assessment practices
- Key structure, functions and content of assessment tools
- Key features of common assessment methods.
Do you need help with your TAE studies?
Are you a doing the TAE40116 or TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and are you struggling with your studies? Do you want help with your TAE40116 or TAE40122 studies?
Ring Alan Maguire on 0493 065 396 to discuss.
Training trainers since 1986
10 thoughts on “TAEASS413 Participate in assessment validation”
Alan you need to correct your article “TAEASS413 Participate in assessment validation”.
You have accidentally typed:
Assessment requirements for the “TAEDES411 unit” above Knowledge evidence…
Thank you Geoffrey. The error has been fixed.