The TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification was released on the 8th of December 2022. There are six core units of competency:
- TAEASS412 Assess competence
- TAEASS413 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL411 Facilitate vocational training
- TAEDES411 Use nationally recognised training products to meet vocational training needs
- TAEDES412 Design and develop plans for vocational training
- TAEPDD401 Work effectively in the VET sector.
The above list is in alphabetical order for the unit codes.
About this article
This article focuses on the TAEDES412 Design and develop plans for vocational training unit of competency.
This unit has three elements:
- Plan vocational training
- Design plan for vocational training
- Develop session plans for vocational training.
Assessment requirements for the TAEDES412 unit
A TAE Student must demonstrate they have the following knowledge:
- Legislative and VET regulatory requirements relating to designing and developing plans for training
- RTO policies and procedures for designing, developing and finalising plans for training
- Purpose and use of the National Register of VET, including identifying changes to nationally recognised training products
- Basic instructional design principles relating to designing and developing plans for training
- Purpose and key content of plans for training
- Key components of training and assessment strategies
- Facilitation techniques that support and engage learners and check for learner understanding
- Features of different modes of delivery, and how those features are represented in plans for vocational training
- Relationship between training and assessment and implications for designing and developing training plans
- Types of learner characteristics, and implications for designing and developing plans for training
- Processes for interpreting nationally recognised inits of competency to identify the standard of performance required
- Contents of Companion Volume Implementation Guides relating to designing and developing plans for training
- Sustainability matters to consider when designing and developing plans for training.
Do you need help with your TAE studies?
Are you a doing the TAE40116 or TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and are you struggling with your studies? Do you want help with your TAE40116 or TAE40122 studies?
Ring Alan Maguire on 0493 065 396 to discuss.
Training trainers since 1986
5 thoughts on “TAEDES412 Design and develop plans for vocational training”