On the 29th of July 2022, the second draft TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification was released for public validation. Also, the draft TAE units of competency listed in the TAE40122 qualification have been released. The public has until the 12th of August to provide feedback to the Education IRC and their SSO.
The following shows the timeline for submitting the finalised product at the AISC meeting to be held on the 29th of November 2022. 
We need to remember that IRCs, SSOs and the AISC cease to exist after the 31st December 2022. The Education IRC and their SSO are working to complete this project before this deadline.
TAE40122 Qualification Packaging Rules
The packaging rules for the TAE40122 qualification require a total of 12 units of competency:
- 6 core units
- 6 elective units
This website uses the following structure to provide information about the TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification:
- TAEDES411 Use nationally recognised training products for accredited vocational training and assessment [Core]
- TAEASS412 Assess competence [Core]
- TAEASS413 Participate in assessment validation [Core]
Competency-based training design
- TAEDES412 Design and develop plans for vocational training [Core]
Competency-based training delivery
- TAEDEL411 Facilitate vocational training [Core]
- TAEDEL412 Facilitate workplace-based learning [Elective]
- TAEDEL311 Provide work skill instruction [Elective]
Language, literacy and numeracy
- TAELLN421 Integrate core skills support into training and assessment [Elective]
Online learning and assessment
- TAEDEL405 Plan, organise and facilitate online learning [Elective]
- TAEASS404 Assess competence in an online environment [Elective]
- TAETAS411 Maintain training and assessment information [Elective]
- TAEPDD401 Operate effectively in the VET sector [Core]
 https://www.skillsforaustralia.com/project-page/education-tae/ accessed 29 July 2022
Do you need help with your TAE studies?
Are you a doing the TAE40116 or TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and are you struggling with your studies? Do you want help with your TAE40116 or TAE40122 studies?
Ring Alan Maguire on 0493 065 396 to discuss.
Training trainers since 1986